A two bedroom end terrace property, briefly comprises; entrance hall, living room and kitchen/breakfast room to the ground floor, with two bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Added benefits include a brand new combination boiler, UPVC double glazing throughout and a modern fitted kitchen. At the front a private driveway is situated leading to the front door, whilst set back from the road, it has been landscaped throughout. To the rear is a flat garden, mainly laid to lawn, with an area of patio. The property benefits from side access.
1. Entrance Hall: Entered via UPVC front door with obscure vision glazed panelling. Skimmed walls and ceiling. Tiled flooring. Stairs leading to first floor. Radiator. Door leading into;
2. Living Room: UPVC double glazed window to front and side. Skimmed walls and coved ceiling. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Door leading into;
3. Kitchen/Breakfast Room: Modern wood effect kitchen comprising; range of wall and base units, contrasting worktops, space for gas cooker and hob, including overhead extractor fan, space tor a range of utilities, and chrome sink and drainer. UPVC double glazed window and door to rear. Skimmed and tiled walls. Coved ceiling.
4. Landing: Fitted carpet. Skimmed walls and textured finish ceiling. Access to loft. Doors leading to all first floor rooms;
5. Bedroom 1: UPVC double glazed window to front. Skimmed walls. Textured finish ceiling. Wood effect laminate flooring. Fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding door, fitted wardrobe housing 'Exclusive' combi boiler. Radiator.
5. Bedroom 2: UPVC double glazed window to rear. Skimmed walls and textured finish ceiling. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator.
6. Bathroom: Modern white three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with 'Triton' overhead electric shower, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. UPVC double glazed obscure window to rear. Fully tiled walls. Textured finish ceiling with range of spotlights. Wood effect laminate flooring. Heated towel rail.
7. Outside: Front
Set back from the road, private with a tarmac driveway, leading up to the front door. A parcel of gravel separates the front from the pavement.
Good sized flat rear garden mainly laid to lawn. Enclosed to all boundaries via feather edging fencing. There is access to the side of the property via a wooden gate.
Please contact our Brinsons Office on 02920 867711 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property or require further information.
Brinsons endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.