Residential Sales Negotiator
We are currently looking to increase our workforce by employing a Residential Sales Negotiator.
The successful candidate will be ambitious, enthusiastic and sales driven. You must be upbeat, engaging, with the ability to speak with vendors/clients confidently on the telephone and face to face.
This rare and exciting position will most probably suit someone who is looking to further their career in Estate Agency.
- Must be highly self-motivated with all round property knowledge.
- Previous experience within the industry is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent administration and IT skills as you will be using the company software and portals.
- Well organised and an ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong telephone manner and excellent organisational skills.
- Work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Full driving license and own car.
Job role will include;
- Carrying out viewings with prospective clients.
- Negotiate on offers and carry out necessary due diligence.
- Carrying out sales progression on the sales pipeline.
- Help maximise and generate valuations through specific marketing methods.
- Carry out daily client and applicant reviews.
- Assist in carry out of take ons including measuring up and photography.
Salary /Package: Salary plus commission - commensurate with experience.
Please apply via email with full CV to Audrey Clemenger - firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.