Residential Lettings Manager - Caerphilly
Brinsons are an independent multi-disciplined Chartered Surveying & Estate Agency Practice with offices in Caerphilly and Cowbridge. A rare opportunity has become available for a Lettings Manager to oversee the busy Lettings Department. You will work closely with the teams in place to ensure targets and Lets are achieved, this will include forward thinking ability to motivate the team. You will need to be experienced in Property Management and have full ability to deal with this side of the business.
- Minimum 5 years recent Lettings Experience
- Recent experience in a senior/supervisory role of managing a team of Negotiators.
- Industry recognised qualification such as NAEA, NFOPP or ARLA are advantageous
- Knowledge of the Let MC software is desirable
- People Management Skills
- Attend to valuations and negotiate with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the Lettings team to a high standard
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords & Tenants
- Property Management to include the ability to deal with rent arrears, tenant deposits, check outs, and all other property maintenance
- Promote additional services to existing clients and customers
- Liaise with Sales Manager regarding Marketing & Advertising Campaigns
- Develop and maintain a customer orientated service ensuring that service standards are achieved within company policy, legislative and regulatory requirements.
In return, Brinsons will offer an attractive salary commensurate with experience for this position.
All applications should be made via email only to: