The property comprises a 2 storey semi-detached building of solid stone construction with timber framed pitched roof and slate overlay. The building was originally constructed in the early 1700's and then altered and extended in the late 1800's. The elevations are rendered and painted. Fenestration is provided by timber framed single glazed windows. The building remains fitted out for its current use (D1 - Non-residential) and comprises entrance vestibule with 2 no. paneled doors leading into the chapel. There is a staircase off the vestibule leading up to the gallery. Externally, there is a car park adjacent providing 5-6 car spaces. The adjacent graveyard is not part of the property and will be retained by the charitable trust.
Please contact our Caerphilly Office on 02920 867711 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property or require further information.
Brinsons endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.