The health, safety and well-being of our employees and clients is our main priority. We are reviewing the Government guidelines on a daily basis and following the UK Government’s safer working guidelines and carrying out risk assessments as appropriate.
We are carrying out property market appraisals, viewings and inspections throughout our residential and commercial departments. Our High Street office is open for prior appointments made only or by pressing our doorbell for a member of our staff to greet you at the door. Please ensure face coverings are worn at all times within the office.
We will be adhering to the strict government and social distancing guidelines at all times.
During this time, our office hours may vary and will be updated on our website.
Please view the current restrictions for Caerphilly County Borough here: https://gov.wales/local-coronavirus-rules-caerphilly-county-borough
Advice and Guidance to allow us to conduct safe property viewings and inspections
Most importantly, please ensure that you only take part in property viewings and inspections if you are not showing symptoms of Coronavirus, please click here for guidance on Coronavirus symptoms:
To help prevent the spread of infection, we strongly recommend that you carry out initial property searches online and only visit a property in person when you are seriously considering making an offer on it.
Whilst on a viewing or inspection:-
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres at all times.
- On arrival for your appointment, please remain in your car until our member of staff is at the property. We will endeavour to be early to the appointment and the vendor will open all doors prior to you entering the property.
- You will need to reaffirm your health declaration (ie you are not showing any Coronavirus symptoms) prior to entering the property and ensure we have your correct details for track and trace.
- Please wear your own face covering and gloves and ensure that you have sanitised your hands. Our staff will be wearing a face mask/visor and gloves and will spray any door handles which they think may have been touched once viewers have vacated the property.
- There is a maximum of 2 viewers, who should be from the same household (no children will be allowed in the property at any time).
- Please do not touch anything whilst in the property, all doors will have been opened prior to you entering.
- The viewing time will be limited to 15 minutes per viewing. If you have any questions then we will discuss these in the outdoor space of the property after the viewing.
Thank you for helping us to all stay safe.