A well presented three bedroomed detached property comprising; Living Room, cloakroom, Kitchen/Dining room with French doors overlooking the garden to the rear, three bedrooms - en-suite facilities to the master bedroom, family bathroom, garden to the rear, available unfurnished. Newly fitted gas combination boiler. No Pets at this property. Council Tax band D
1. Entrance Hall: Skimmed walls and carpeted floor.
2. Living Room: Large open living room, skimmed walls and carpeted floor.
3. Kitchen/Diner: Large kitchen, diner. Modern kitchen design, window looks out on to garden, masses of storage with both base and wall mounted units. Sink, Oven and hob provided.
4. Bathroom: family bathroom located at the top of the stairs, window looks out on to the garden. Contains Bath with electric shower, basin and toilet. Tiled splash backs and skimmed painted walls, tiled floor.
5. Bedroom 1: Comfortable single bedroom with window looking out to the front of the property. Skimmed & painted walls, carpeted floor.
6. Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with built in wardrobe, window looks out to the front of the property. Skimmed & painted walls, carpeted flooring.
7. Ensuite: Ensuite to master bedroom, contains Shower, Basin and toilet. Tiled walls and floor.
8. Bedroom 3: Large double bedroom with window looking out on to the garden. Skimmed and painted walls and carpeted floor.
9. Garden: Small paved area, large grassed area and rockery to the back.
Please contact our Brinsons Office on 02920 867711 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property or require further information.
Brinsons endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.