Residential Sales Administrator (Caerphilly Office)
A brilliant opportunity to join our Caerphilly team.
Our dedication to the highest standard of service remains a timeless commitment to each and every one of our clients and we are now looking for an individual who will enthusiastically encompass these views and values.
- Reception duties.
- Dealing with all manner of enquiries, phone, e-mail and walk- in enquiries.
- Preparing property sales particulars.
- Uploading property details onto major property portals and social media sites.
- Preparing window cards and marketing material.
- Diary management.
- Dealing with members of the public and clients.
Our ideal administrator will have;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Superb team ethic.
- Fantastic customer service.
- Good clerical skills.
- Personable and positive.
- Ability to work independently.
- Efficient, organised and structured.
- Competent computer skills.
- Desire to learn and develop.
- Previous administrative experience would be desirable but not essential.
Benefits for you:
Full training and career development within the Estate Agency business.
Interested to know more? Please apply via email with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com