Residential Lettings - Management Coordinator
We have a vacancy for a Residential Lettings Management Coordinator to join our Head Office based in Caerphilly.
Previous experience in the lettings and management of residential property is essential. As the Lettings Management Coordinator, you will work closely with the lettings team and offer direct support to the Lettings Manager. A high level of customer service is required for this role, applicants will require the ability to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the telephone. You will be required to hold a full clean UK driving licence and have your own vehicle.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
* Carrying out viewings with prospective tenants and matching them to suitable available properties.
* To communicate effectively and professionally with customers and be polite and courteous to tenants and landlords at all times.
* Focused with drive and enthusiasm, Brinsons are an expansion minded company looking to grow the residential lettings and management department.
* To assess the reference requirements of potential tenants confirming details with the landlords and tenants where necessary.
* Monitoring and dealing with maintenance issues as they arise.
* Arranging contract signings and final inspections.
* Carry out property inspections and competently completing detailed reports.
* Carry out inventories where applicable.
* Promote and engage new business.
* Any other related duties to assist the team.
All applicants must be computer literate, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Applicants will require a high literacy level – grammar, punctuation, spelling and handwriting. The vacancy includes working on Saturday on a rota basis. LetMC system knowledge is a bonus, but not essential as training can be provided. ARLA qualification - level 3 preferable but not essential.
This application will close on the 21/09/2018
Job Type: Full time
Salary details on Application
Please email your full CV with covering letter to Sally Bigley - firstname.lastname@example.org