Rental Properties Required
Our long established residential lettings department handles a large number of properties across the South Wales area. We have a long standing policy of handling only good quality and well maintained properties which has earned us a high level of respect amongst our Landlords and Tenants alike. We operate a Full Management Service or a Finders Only Service, depending upon Landlords requirements and are also registered by the RICS to operate a Tenants Deposit Scheme. We are a member of ARLA (Association of Residential Lettings Agents), which is the UK’s foremost professional body for letting agents so Landlords can be assured they will receive the best management for their property. From the end of November 2016, all Agents and Landlords need to be registered and licensed (if conducting property management). Brinsons is committed to complying with the Housing (Wales) Act 2014 that has been set.
We offer landlords:
- Full property management.
- Tenant find service.
- Exposure on leading property portals including Rightmove.
- Eye catching “To Let” boards.
- Regular marketing updates.
- Accompanied viewings six days per week.
- Constructive feedback from viewings.
- Professional, skilled negotiators working on your behalf.
Please contact our Lettings team to arrange a free, no obligation Valuation of your property.